[xSidebar] Question about Autofill Forms add-on

Chang-Ping Hsiao ch46 at netzero.net
Tue Feb 22 13:46:47 PST 2011

Hi!

     I have downloaded Autofill Forms add-on for SeaMonkey from your web
site and am grateful for the help.  Recently, I found out Autofill Forms
add-on for Firefox is of version 0.9.8.0, which has a nice feature of
exporting all profiles into a text file.  The version 0.9.5.2 you have
here does not have the same feature.  I am wondering if you could
convert Firefox's to SeaMonkey.  Or, if you can tell me how to do that,
I would try to do it myself and post it back to you.

     Thank you.

--
Chang-Ping Hsiao