[xSidebar] ScrapBook AddOns AutoSave, BackupHelper and CopyPageInfo

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Tue Oct 26 01:35:30 PDT 2010

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:35:20 +0200, Maria Seliger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i've posted the ScrapBook AddOns AutoSave, BackupHelper and CopyPageInfo
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/239008
> https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/239116
> https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/235888
>
> a few days ago in the firefox extension repository.
> These extensions work also with Seamonkey, xsidebar and ScrapBook, when
> adding seamonkey to the install.rdf.
>
> Do you have an interest on the extensions? Where should I put them?
>
> Greetings, Maria!

Hi just update your extensions on AMO to include SeaMonkey in the
install.rdf and don't forget in chrome.manifest to overlay
chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul

Once you've done that I'll update the entry to my Scrapbook mod page to
point to your helper extensions.

At the moment I'm in Vienna (but everything is shut due to a national
holiday!) I'll be back home next week so I should be able to update my
websites then.

Phil