[xSidebar] Search Results in XSidebar

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Mon Mar 8 06:42:06 PST 2010

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:09:28 -0800 (PST), M.A. Hallisey wrote:

> Sorry for what is probably a too simple question.
>
> Am really starting to appreciate the versatility of SeaMonkey. But
> one thing is nagging me as I can't get it fixed.  I would like the
> search results to appear in the sidebar, not the main window. What am
> I missing?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Mike Hallisey

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

In your settings (Edit -> Preferences -> Browser -> Internet Search what
are your settings?

Default Search Engine?

Search Results?
[ ] Open the Search tab in the Sidebar when a search is invoked.
Do you have this setting checked?

Phil

[ ]Press all the keys at once to continue...
* TagZilla 0.066.6