[xSidebar] Any chance of making xSideBar compatible with Thunderbird 3.1?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:09:49 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:08:40 -0400, Fernando Cassia wrote:
>
> > Thunderwhat? as you know there´s a name for Firefox+Thunderbird, it´s
> called
> > "SeaMonkey" ;-))
>
> Fernando, I've had a cut down version of xSidebar for Thunderbird for
> some time now. Mostly to support Moji and similar extensions that are
> primarily Firefox extensions. The Firefox sidebars in Console2, Stylish,
> and Nightly Tester Tools will automatically show up if xSidebarTB is
> also installed.
>
> Phil

Phil,

I congratulate you. I was just kidding. I let my SeaMonkey advocacy get in
the way of my better judgement. I apologize. ;-)

I was just pointing to the fact that if one uses Firefox his/her browser and
Thunderbird as his/her e-mail client, they´re basically using seamonkey,
whether they´re aware of it or not. (Actually, I think response times are
better on SeaMonkey, particularly if one switches all the time between email
client and browser).

FC