[xSidebar] Any chance of making xSideBar compatible with Thunderbird 3.1?

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:36:19 PDT 2010

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 01:34:29 +0100, John Parsons wrote:
> On 07/07/2010 01:27, user at domain.invalid wrote:
>> Hi Phil,
>>
>> The subject says it all
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> John
>
> Sorry didn't mean to send it anonymous!

Hi!

I've updated xSidebarTB to v0.7a2 for Thunderbird 3.0 to 3.1.*. this can
be found at:

<http://downloads.mozdev.org/xsidebar/xsidebarTIG-unstable.xpi>

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this developmental
version. If all goes well I'll push out an official release.

Phil

[ ]Illiterate?  Write for FREE HELP!
* TagZilla 0.066.6