[xSidebar] Launchy in SM2

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:52:38 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my> wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 16:46:40 +0100, Petr Voralek wrote:
> > Is there any chance to modify Launchy extension using xSidebar (is one
> > of the must-have extension and the author does not respond to emails)?
> I'll have a look at this later this month.
> > Other candidates are MediaPlayerConnectivity, Tagzilla and bbcode (not
> > bbcodeextra) -- these are extensions to me in SeaMonkey 2 sorely
> missing...
> SeaMonkey 1.x so I think the best thing to do is to contact that author
> directly. No idea about bbcode. Is it still actively developed?
> If you do contact them could you point them to:
> <https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions_support_in_SeaMonkey_2>
> I am currently working on Tagzilla for SeaMonkey 2.0. It should be ready
> by the end of January.
> Phil

Hil Phil,

Now that you bring the issue of extensions in SM 2.0. Is there a chance of
getting "seamless" installation of closed-source extensions designed for
Firefox 3.5 ?? Or will that never happen?.

I really need to run the Alexa Toolbar, but it refuses to install in SM. But
they DO provide a version for Firefox 3.5+

> --
> Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>, <philip.chee at gmail.com>
> http://flashblock.mozdev.org/ http://xsidebar.mozdev.org
> Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
> oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
> [ ]Reality is for people who can't handle Star Trek.
> * TagZilla 0.066.6

Dream of the Daily Mail
It is the Holy Grail
And then the BBC
Your life would be complete

-Manic Street Preachers, "Royal Correspondent"