[xSidebar] Launchy in SM2

Petr Voralek nazir.cz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 08:50:28 PST 2010

   Hell-o!

  On 01/02/2010 05:21 PM, *Philip Chee* wrote, and I quote (in part):

> I'll have a look at this later this month.

  Nice!

>> Other candidates are MediaPlayerConnectivity, Tagzilla and bbcode (not
>> bbcodeextra) -- these are extensions to me in SeaMonkey 2 sorely missing...
>
> SeaMonkey 1.x so I think the best thing to do is to contact that author

I wrote emails to mpc, launchy and tagzilla authors about a month ago,
unfortunately no one answered.

> directly. No idea about bbcode. Is it still actively developed?

  Yes, the latest version is about half a year old.
Fortunately, I found that I can just change the "maxVersion" in the
"install.rdf" and the extension can be installed and used, so this
extension is no longer a need to modify ...

> I am currently working on Tagzilla for SeaMonkey 2.0. It should be ready
> by the end of January.

  Man, you (and your extension) are my light at the end of the SM2
tunnel.  ;^)

--
    Petr Voralek	(JabberID: nazir at jabber.cz)