[xSidebar] How about Yahoo airmiles toolbar?

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:38:02 PST 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:57:52 -0700, Pani wrote:

> Works with Firefox only on Mac OSX.  Had to use useragent to spoof
> Firefox in order to download the Firefox version of the Yahoo Airmiles
> toolbar.  It does not install into Seamonkey.

> Location:
> www.airmiles.ca/toolbar

As far as I know all official Yahoo toolbars are closed source and come
with EULAs that strictly prevent reverse engineering, modification,
decompilation, or redistribution. So legally I can't mod the airmiles
toolbar and make it available to anyone.

Phil

[ ]A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
* TagZilla 0.066.6