[xSidebar] Help! Read mail disappears for good!

Thyme Wisper twisper at thymewisper.com
Fri May 30 16:45:27 PDT 2008

Hello.  I desperately need your help.

I installed xSearchbarT2 0.3 today.  I thought it was great until I
discovered that once I selected view 'unread', I could not ever view the
read messages again, even when I changed to view 'all'.  Frustrated I
uninstalled xSearchbarT2.  To my surprise, I still could not get my
unread messages.  What was worse, once I read a message, it disappeared
as well!  Yet this is only for the inbox in the account that I had
'tried out' with xSearchbarT2.  My other account worked as expected.

How do I get my 'read' messages back?  This is an urgent situation for
me. I cannot read my mail, because it will disappear!  Please respond.

Thank you,
Thyme