[xSidebar] Log all URLs, even https?

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 20:20:24 PDT 2008

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:34:04 -0300, Fernando Cassia wrote:

> Just curious... is there any extension for either FF or SM that allows one
> to LOG all HTTP requests (http post and http gets) including the full URLs
> used, even if those are constructed via javascript and random numbers?

> I have a situation where I want to understand what some Ajax site does, and
> even while I have installed a packet sniffer that logs URLs, it does some
> https:// connections so I can't log those URLs with the packet sniffer, as
> it doesn't see them.

> Also I looked at the .JS code and there's some convoluted math that I don't
> even want to look at. I just want to get the URLs of the HTTPS:// connection
> it makes.

<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modified.html#livehttpheaders>

LiveHTTPHeaders adds information about the HTTP headers in two ways:

    * First by adding a 'Headers' tab in 'View Page Info' of a web page.
    * Second by adding a tool in the 'Tools->Web Development' menu to be
able to display http headers in real time (while pages are being
downloaded from the Internet.
    * Third by letting you edit request headers and replay an URL
(beta). Look for the Replay button in the live window!"

Phil

[ ]Even the dullest candle burns brighter in the dark.
* TagZilla 0.066.6