[xSidebar] sl8tr extension in SeaMonkey mail...

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Sat Jul 5 20:17:49 PDT 2008

On Fri, 9 May 2008 16:33:38 +0800, Philip Chee wrote:
> On 28/04/2008, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I wonder if anyone has tried hacking this Thunderbird extension so it can
>> work with SeaMonkey Mail?
>
>> Send Later (SL8TR) Thunderbird extension
>> http://www.unsignedbyte.com/?page_id=4

Well I've tried porting it to SeaMonkey. It installs, and it does kick
off sending messages at the right time but despite the status bar
indicators, messages aren't actually sent. I'm getting some errors in
the Error Console which will take some time to track down, so I'm
putting this on the back burner for the time being.

Phil

[ ]Tagline frequencies are Open....
* TagZilla 0.066.6