[xSidebar] Log all URLs, even https?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:34:04 PDT 2008

Just curious... is there any extension for either FF or SM that allows one
to LOG all HTTP requests (http post and http gets) including the full URLs
used, even if those are constructed via javascript and random numbers?

I have a situation where I want to understand what some Ajax site does, and
even while I have installed a packet sniffer that logs URLs, it does some
https:// connections so I can't log those URLs with the packet sniffer, as
it doesn't see them.

Also I looked at the .JS code and there's some convoluted math that I don't
even want to look at. I just want to get the URLs of the HTTPS:// connection
it makes.

Any ideas?

FC