[xSidebar] xsearchbar

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:10:09 PDT 2007

On 16/09/2007, JKK <j.kuhle at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm also curious to know if xsearchbar can be made to
> work with SM 2.0. Though the search feature exists
> within SM, it does not have the handy extra features
> that xsearchbar has  within TB (it is confined to
> subject and from queries).

All I'm doing in xSearchbar is to move the existing
search widgets in TB2 into their own toolbar. So no.

> Also, in case you're interested, xsidebartig 0.4*
> causes TB3 to crash at startup.

Stock standard TB3 also crashes if you try to change
the pane layout. And of course xSidebarTIG fiddles
with the pane layout on startup.

This is a core layout bug so we will all have to be
patient.

Phil