[xSidebar] Way to port other plugins easily?

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:26:12 PST 2006

On 20/10/06, Darrin Maunders <darrin at maunders.com> wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. I was on holiday in Australia until
recently.

> Is there an easy way to port other plugins ourselves? I would like
> DownThemAll 0.9.9.7 to work but rather than have you update plugins
> all the time wonder if there is an easier way for us to port them
> ourselves.

Currently, you need to know a bit about hacking extensions.
You need to know how to unpack and repack an extension and
a bit about editing the files once you have unpacked it.

If you have a basic understanding of javascript and html/
xhtml/xml then you could have a go at it. Otherwise it's
possibly problematic for you.

Cheers.

Phil