[xSidebar] greasemonkey doesn't seem to do anything.

Robert Persson ireneshusband at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:04:46 PDT 2006

Philip Chee wrote:
> On 20/10/06, Robert Persson <ireneshusband at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have just installed xsidebar, but seem to be having trouble getting
>> the modifed greasemonkey to work...
>
> When you go to manage scripts, do the scripts you have
> installed all show up?
Yes they do. And I have also double-checked that the "enabled" box is
checked, that the monkey at the bottom right of the browser window is
smiling, and that when I right-click on the monkey the script that is
supposed to be active for the page I am on is also checked.

>> Does anybody know a script that definitely ought to work so that I can
>> try it out?
>
> The following scripts work for me:
>
> GMail Smart-Read Button
> <http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/3862>
> Gmail Conversation Preview
> <http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/3759>

I tried the gmail smart-read button script and it didn't work. The
conversation preview one doesn't seem to make a difference either,
although I'm not completely clear what it is supposed to do.

robert