[xSidebar] greasemonkey doesn't seem to do anything.

Robert Persson ireneshusband at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:19:58 PDT 2006

I have just installed xsidebar, but seem to be having trouble getting
the modifed greasemonkey to work. It installs fine, the little monkey
appears at the bottom right of the browser window, and I can install
scripts by right-clicking. However the scripts don't seem to do
anything. Is this an issue to do with the particular scripts I have
tried to install (for instance http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/1224
works in Firefox, but not in SeaMonkey), or is it a more fundamental
problem between SeaMonkey and Greasemonkey?

Does anybody know a script that definitely ought to work so that I can
try it out?

Robert