[xSidebar] xsidebar and seaMonkey 1.5a

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:28:50 PST 2006

On 15/11/06, Ed Wood <ekafton at gmail.com> wrote:

> I really like xsidebar. Scrapbook is a really useful extension.

> Sometime between the seaMonkey 1.5a builds of 20061101 and 20061108 for
> Linux xsidebar will not change from bookmarks to any other component.
> Scrapbook, history, etc. can still be accessed through other means but
> not in the sidebar. I don't have mac or windows to try it out on them.

I am currently on:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061110
and this xsidebar doesn't seem to have any problems on this
build.

Could you try the latest developmental build at:
<http://downloads.mozdev.org/xsidebar/ xsidebar-1.0.unstable.xpi>
Hmm. I've just uploaded a new build but the mirrors haven't
synchronized yet. Better wait another 12 hours before
downloading.

Also what errors do you get in the Error Console when you
try to change the sidebar?

Phil