[xSidebar] Feedview

Jaisen Klaus Kühle j.kuhle at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 12 12:18:32 EDT 2006

Unfortunately I can't do that now. Initially frustrated, I uninstalled
Greasemonkey and now, when wanting to try this experiment out, I have
noticed that I can no longer install it. When I try directly from the
xsidebar webpage it gives me a download error. And when I download it to
my HDD and then drag and drop it into an open window of SeaMonkey it
tells me that I do not have a valid install package.