[xSidebar] Feedview

Jaisen Klaus Kühle j.kuhle at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 12 11:32:47 EDT 2006

Hey again,

What I mean by it won't let me install is that when I load the page of a
script and try to have it install the script from either the status bar,
or from the tools drop down menu nothing happens as if I did not issue
the command. It just stares blank at me and when I check greasemonkey,
whose Icon does not appear in the status bar btw, it simply shows no
scripts installed.

Cheers,