[Vimperator] status line/bar disappeared, how to revoke?

Stubenschrott, Martin maxauthority at vimperator.org
Fri Nov 27 08:02:15 PST 2009

I think, 'laststatus' does not work yet correctly for ls=1 (and
actually doesn't make sense anyway, we should rename that setting).

I think the problem is that he has either:
a) A broken Firefox profile, then vimperator has more problems than
just the disappearing statusbar
or
b) He has the statusbar hidden by View->Statusbar, then :set
laststatus does not restore it correctly, iirc.

--
Martin