[Vimperator] launch a function from another extension

Didier BRETIN didier at bretin.net
Sun Apr 29 13:10:09 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just discovered vimperator and I would like to customize it :).
Apparently, as I see in the vimperatorrc.example, I can write javascript
function and map them to a key.

Can I map a key to launch a function from another extension ?

In fact I would like to launch the showThreadListWindow() function from
"Forum Additive" (FA) extension. I looked in the FA source files and I
found that when I click on the right button I can select in the menu,
"FA>Thread management". When this is selected it launchs the
showThreadListWindow() function.

I would like to do ":fa" to launch this function.

Do you know how I can do this ?

Regards.
--
Didier BRETIN