[Vimperator] vimperatorrc

Lars Kindler lars.kindler at stud.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Apr 24 12:37:14 PDT 2007

Hi,

I played around with the example vimperatorrc, and added rough functions
to reassign mappings and examples
for the usage of these. This is not ready for the extension itself, just
for testing and playing around, but
if people would like to (re)assign keys now and are not afraid to look
into the source for functions, this might
be a solution for the time being.