[Vimperator] Feedback from Rohan

Rohan Mutagi rohan208 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:03:55 PDT 2007

Thanks a LOT for this excellent extension, great work! Now, along with
AdBlock and SessionManager this is another one of those extensions that  I
absolutely must have!!

 Some things:
- :sp :vsp
  (I saw it mentioned in the TODO. Absolutely incredible for all us wide
screen users. I am eagerly waiting for that)
-  since the plugin has just started out, i am expecting lots of changes in
the :help, would it be possible to have the changes in the help file come up
in blue or some way to make them stand out? just until the next set of
changes?
- Thanks for the "I" feature so soon, now I don't have to compose my gmail
in vim and copy paste it!
- Possible to have something like g+something? For instance,  g+h = go home
etc...
- Possible to tag bookmarks to some shortcut keys? Directory Opus (Windows
Explorer replacement) has that feature for browsing directory, and  I just
love that feature. ( I guess this one may be covered by the 'a-z markers,
not sure)
- Possible to have :bm folder and to have firefox list all the links in the
folder?

Bugs?
- Not sure if this is a bug, but :bm <expression> doest seem to search the
bookmarks in my BookMark toolbar...

Thats all for now and thanks a lot for this amazing extension! Considering
its so new, I am hardly finding any inconsistencies in behavior across the
sites that I visit. Great work!

..R