[Vimperator] Vimperator: feedback from marek

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Sun Apr 15 02:47:35 PDT 2007

http://vimperator.mozdev.org/index.html#c6

This is great. I am going to use even though it is not yet as functional as I would like. Some things I would like are

1. links-like browsing
2. content searching done as in vim, not as in firefox
3. more vim-like stuff, e.g. search for the word in clipboard (or selected word) in the current buffer
4 bookmark editing? I would like to add tags to my old bookmarks

Also, I am not sure, how to edit search machines. How do I do this?

Finally, there are some minor bugs in :help. In the 'P'  explanation there is a reference to 'p' which is a mistake. I would suggest not doing the documentation with copy-paste but rather mention the same things only once a then reference to it. 'O' is done in this way and it's better.

Anyway, you rock. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to future releases ;-)

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070324 BonEcho/2.0.0.3