[Synckolab] Synckolab works fine!

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Sep 4 00:20:00 PDT 2012

Hurray!

This works now. The sync-process now keeps all events and is also able
to write back correctly those event that were edited locally. A very big
THANK YOU at this place! By fixing this synckolab syncs reliably:

- Addressbooks (with birthdays)
- Kalendar Events (with timezones. notice: if your calendar creates
birthday events as year 1970 you have to set sync kolab to sync all
events (range: "-1"))

Yea!

Henning