[Synckolab] [Citadel Support] SyncKolab Calendar syncing problems

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Mon Jun 11 14:24:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

can you send me an eml of such a mail that has whitespace in it. I think
I can add a workaround to synckolab so it will continue to work. I just
need to see if its realyl utf8 encoded.

SyncKolab assumes the subject to be the same as the UID so it can
quickly build its internal db. As it seems thats not the case here... so
in this case I can check and read the uid still correctly.

But I would need an eml to test this.

Niko
_