[Synckolab] New nightly - with mailing lists!!!

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Mar 23 10:31:57 PDT 2010

Hi @all,
I am proud to announce one of the last nightlies for this cycle (for 1.5)!

I finally managed to get mailing list working! (only tbird3.. i dint
even bother with older versions since they changed so much).

I also managed to fix almost all open defects (I will look in the
remaining setup defects asap).

Can you please test this nightly out and drop a line if it works out (if
not just create a defect). I will continue testing on my own and if
nothing turns up I will put this version on addons.mozilla.org.