[Synckolab] Automatic sync

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Mar 9 05:46:12 PST 2010

On 03/09/2010 02:40 PM, Hendrik Dankowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to automatically sync (adresses) on start or stop of
> Thunderbird?
>
> The easiest way to specify this could be to give a "sync time interval"
> of for example -1 which means "sync on start".
>
> And: Thanks for your great work, nice addon!
> Would be even better to have a new official stable version for
> Thunderbird 3 :-)
>
> Best Regards,
> Hendrik Dankowski

getting there. sync on shutdown is sadly not possible - I tried it out,
but it doesnt work. sync on start is possible on the other hand. Best
open a ticket in bugzilla with this "feature" request.

The current nightly should work fine with tbird3 by now... best you try
it out and see for yourself (make sure to backup first just in case...)