[Synckolab] Multiuser setup with SyncKolab 1.0.4 and Kontact (bis)

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Wed Mar 3 12:11:31 PST 2010

On 03/03/2010 06:13 PM, ekolp wrote:
> On Mar 3, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Niko Berger wrote:
>

>> I am greatful for the infos you posted, but please try using the bugzilla system instead of the mailing list. It is extremely hard to keep track of problems using a mailing list, but very easy in bugzilla (for all parties concerned).
>>
> We have some bugs that are intermittent and have been unable to reproduce in a predictable manner. Would you like those added as well? I've been reluctant in the past to post bugs for which I cannot describe properly...

if you got error messages or examples - yes.. sometimes the description
helps finding the problem. I will reject it if I cant work with the bug
anyways... once you got more info you can always reopen it.

>> I am trying to have synckolab as compatible with kolab as possible, which dont always work (especially between version upgrades).
>>
>> Please try testing some more with current nightlies and make sure to use tbird3 and lightning1b. I want to quit supporting the old versions.
>>
> Definitely looking forward to TB3 support but without Lightning, it's a show-stopper for us. Webcal just won't cut it on group writeable calendars.

yea.. i am working on the lightning part... its a little bit tricky
since they changed A LOT....