[Synckolab] Multiuser setup with SyncKolab 1.0.4 and Kontact (bis)

ekolp ekolp at twirlix.net
Wed Mar 3 09:13:07 PST 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Niko Berger wrote:

> I am greatful for the infos you posted, but please try using the bugzilla system instead of the mailing list. It is extremely hard to keep track of problems using a mailing list, but very easy in bugzilla (for all parties concerned).

We have some bugs that are intermittent and have been unable to reproduce in a predictable manner. Would you like those added as well? I've been reluctant in the past to post bugs for which I cannot describe properly...

> I am trying to have synckolab as compatible with kolab as possible, which dont always work (especially between version upgrades).
>
> Please try testing some more with current nightlies and make sure to use tbird3 and lightning1b. I want to quit supporting the old versions.

Definitely looking forward to TB3 support but without Lightning, it's a show-stopper for us. Webcal just won't cut it on group writeable calendars.