[Synckolab] Multiuser setup with SyncKolab 1.0.4 and Kontact (bis)

ekolp ekolp at twirlix.net
Wed Mar 3 07:52:57 PST 2010

I misread the original message and assumed that it was contacts calendar and tasks. We're not using tasks beyond the local machine, so nothing there to report. We have had multiple issues with shared calendars and mixed clients and even some problems with contact synchronization.

I absolutely agree that the user should be able to use the software that he's most productive with -- within the confines of the system as a whole.

If I have time, I'll play with task sync and see what I can come up with. Sorry for the confusion. That said, I'd love to see the SyncKolab developer weigh in on these issues as well as some of the outstanding bugs present in 1.0.x..

:)

-Erin