[Synckolab] z-push and synckolab?

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Fri Aug 6 00:59:46 PDT 2010

  Am 08/06/2010 02:33 AM, schrieb Craig:
> On 08/05/2010 05:19 PM, Gregor Nathanael Meyer wrote:
>> I know so many people using Thunderbird/Lightning, who want to sync them
>> (both) with their smartphone without Google.
>
> I would love to have this ability.  Unfortunately, I can't code worth
> a darn but I'd be happy to test & provide feedback or write up doc...
>
> thanks,
> -Craig
Since I just got my android phone, my plan is to push up the code of
kolab-droid to a level worthy of synckolab (I already talked with the
original devs and got write access). You just have to give me a little
time since I am VERY busy right now (getting married :P) but once I can
squeeze some time out of my schedule I will get kolabdroid to work with
(at least) 2.1 android - hey I need it myself :P