[Synckolab] Synckolab Digest, Vol 50, Issue 1

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Apr 21 00:37:53 PDT 2009

Laurence G. Yaffe schrieb:
> I see the same problem, just syncing between different linux
> systems.  Its far from ideal, but I just started given every
> event a start time, even when 'all day' would be more appropriate.

This should be long fixed. I already uploaded 1.03 with a lot of fixes
to addons.mozilla.org (but they arent really quick with putting versions
online). I suggest you try 1.0.3 from www.gargan.org

If the problem persists, please open a bug at
http://synckolab.mozdev.org/bugs.html (make sure to read the changelog
at http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html and the bugs already
fixed)