[Synckolab] Interoperability with Microsoft IMAP

Sergey Koulik skoulik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:50:24 PDT 2008

Hi Niko,

Do you have any luck with this?
I thought you might be interested in looking to the logs - I've attached
them taken on nightly 0.6.1.
I created 1 local calendar entry and tried to synchronize 2 times with
microsoft's IMAP.
After 2nd try the item disappeared from local calendar, but stayed on remote
one.
I've attached the logs. Sorry, did not figure our how to copy them from the
console.

Sergey

--
Sincerely,