[Synckolab] Interoperability with Microsoft IMAP

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:14:40 PST 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:02 AM, Niko Berger <niko.berger at corinis.com> wrote:
> Hi Evert,
>  Actually, kolab already works with exchange (exchange has imap... thus
>  the contacts/events can be shared). The Problem described by sergey is
>  actually that the exchange web-interface doesnt seem to be able to
>  recognize the generated icals-mails as events.

FWIW, kdepim and evolution have hooks for this, and source is available. :-)
For example, I poked around in KDE's svn...
http://websvn.kde.org/tags/kdepim/enterprise.0.20080229.780520/kdepim/libkpimexchange/core/exchangedownload.cpp?revision=780534&view=markup

jerry

--
"Girl with crimson nails - Jesus 'round her neck"
-U2