[Synckolab] Interoperability with Microsoft IMAP

Evert Mouw post at evert.net
Wed Mar 5 01:59:56 PST 2008

Currently, I'm administering an Exchange server. It's too much effort to
get rid of it, and I like the calendaring strength of Exchange with
Outlook. Still, is Kolab could replace that... So I think gettingKolab
solutions to work with Exchange could be cool to make a transition
easier. I will email a IMAP test account on an Exchange 2003 server to
Sergey and Niko.

Regards, Evert Mouw