[Synckolab] Respecting on-/offline status

Sebastian Busch webmaster at thamnos.de
Mon Aug 11 01:45:11 PDT 2008

Hello everybody!

I am running SyncKolab 1.0.1 on Thunderbird 2.0.0.16 (Linux). I ticked
the "Offline" button on the lower left of the Thunderbird-Window,
however I am prompted for passwords every now and then. Does SyncKolab
respect the "Offline"-button? My other Add-Ons (Enigmail, Lightning,
MoreFunktionsForAddressBook, Purge!, and ThunderBirthDay) don't seem to
be candidates for trying to go online...

If not, I think it would be a good idea to not try to synchronize when
Thunderbird is offline...

Best,
Sebastian.