[Synckolab] Syncing problems

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:37:43 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Doug McLain <doug at nostar.net> wrote:
> Save to IMAP is checked.  Only one local address book.  I was hoping to use
> this among multiple machines later (the whole reason for wanting to imap my
> contacts) but for now I can't get it to work right on just my laptop.

Please don't top-post. I'm not sure why other list members don't
enforce this, but I must at least mention it. In life it's ok, in
maillists - evil.

Honestly, I only just tested this today. My t-bird environment was
dated, so I updated lightning and synckolab, then exited t-bird. I
removed all synckolab prefs and db files, then defined my s.k.
options.
And this is the only Address book/Imap client, correct?

jerry

--
Some people say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh look!
A chicken!