[Synckolab] Mail account not found message

David Leslie david.leslie at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 01:57:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

I love this extension, but have several times had problems with the mail
account not found message.  The workaround on
<http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html> has fixed it each time
for me.  However on my latest install (synckolab 0.4.34) I noticed that
no CalendarFolderPath had been set (I installed only to sync
addressbook, so didn't tell it to set anything for the task or
calendar).  Once I had set this folder the bug was fixed.

Incidentally, why is there still such an old (and now incompatible)
version of the extension when you search on
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/browse/type:1>?

Keep up the good work,

David Leslie