[Synckolab] Problems

Hans hans at ezpear.com
Sat Oct 27 00:25:55 PDT 2007

Hi!
I installed newest version of synckolab and lightning and have some
problems.
First machine is linux, I installed and after few problems with sync I
managed to sync with Imap Courier.
Second machine is windows with the same versions (TH,
synckolab,lightning) like linux. When I try sync with imap, It start
sync and in some moment freeze. I guess that it freeze when try create
(sync) calendars. It sync contacts but without Lists and collected
addresses.

Bugs:
Linux - I created few configurations under linux, and when I try remove
it, it works long time , I'm forced to close it , and it doesn't remove
position.
Windows - freeze when sync, doesn't sync lists and calendars

Is it possible to sync not all calendars, addresses , but only checked
calendars and lists?
Is it possible to sync on start and shutdown TH?

Also I think it can be nice way to sync bookmarks in firefox. I'd like
to know if somebody knows plugin to firefox which can sync bookmarks in
IMAP?

Regards,
Hans