[Synckolab] [SPAM] - Re: sync problem - Email found in subject

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Oct 23 06:53:10 PDT 2007

Yes it helps a lot:
Do you use linux/macOS? if so please check the file permissions for
profile folder and all files in there (especially the synkolab
directory). It looks as if the file permissions do not allow synckolab
to write there (should be owned by you and read/writeable)
if there are wrong, please tell me which one (might be a problem in the
code)

Niko