[Synckolab] version 0.5.1 setup wizard bug
lindsay at softlog.com.au
Mon Oct 22 17:06:01 PDT 2007
I actually got an auto update install :) I deleted my existing config
and started from scratch.
* The Wizard worked Fine
* Initial update worked fine - it used to hang on the Tasks update,
no longer now.
* Deleted entries are still deleted after a update, previously I had
the "deleted entries being re added" problem
* I can delete a profile (used to hang)
In other words all working with no bugs ! thanks very much! Now if only
I could get my kolab server working ....
Now for some suggestions :)
* Exclude LDAP address books from the address book list. They're
* An option to automatically sync all local address books to a root
imap folder - i.e. auto create sub folders under a nominated IMAP
folder, named after the local folder names and sync to them.
Cheers - Lindsay
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Synckolab