[Synckolab] version 0.5.1 setup wizard bug

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay at softlog.com.au
Mon Oct 22 17:06:01 PDT 2007

Looking good!

I actually got an auto update install :) I deleted my existing config
and started from scratch.

    * The Wizard worked Fine
    * Initial update worked fine - it used to hang on the Tasks update,
      no longer now.
    * Deleted entries are still deleted after a update, previously I had
      the "deleted entries being re added" problem
    * I can delete a profile (used to hang)

In other words all working with no bugs ! thanks very much! Now if only
I could get my kolab server working ....

Now for some suggestions :)

    * Exclude LDAP address books from the address book list. They're
      already remote.
    * An option to automatically sync all local address books to a root
      imap folder - i.e. auto create sub folders under a nominated IMAP
      folder, named after the local folder names and sync to them.

Cheers - Lindsay

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album/