[Synckolab] synchronizing mailing lists

Christoph Amthor amthor at burma-center.org
Thu Nov 15 07:41:14 PST 2007

Thank you for the fast reply!
The version is 0.5.2, Thunderbird version 2.0.0.9 on Mac OSX.
No error messages show up in Error Console, only messages: The card for
the new email address was recognized as being new and saved, that's all,
no sign of the mailing-list if it should leave any traces here.
In the folder on IMAP appears one new message with XML-attachment for
the new address in the mailing list, but as far as I can see nothing for
the list itself. Should this information be saved in an additional XML?

Christoph