[Synckolab] synchronizing hangs

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Fri Jun 22 07:36:23 PDT 2007

rejoc schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I've just installed SyncKolab on my linux PC and when I try to sync a
> remote imap folder containing addressbook entries to a new/empty local
> TB addressbook, I get the following in the "synchronizing with Kolab
> Folders" window:
> status : checking
> content : Claude Theisen <>
> and it stays like this until I hit "Cancel"
>

> Any idea ??

Hi,
It might be some problem with the contect parsing, please state which
synckolab Version you use (0.5.0 nightly is the latest - you can get it
from www.gargan.org) and if there is any message in your thunderbird
javascript /error console. Also, just to keeps more organized please
open a bug report in bugzilla http://synckolab.mozdev.org/bugs.html

Corinis OpenSource Community & Content Management - www.corinis.org

NPS Berger KEG
www.corinis.com