[Synckolab] Nightly build version broken

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Jun 12 07:15:02 PDT 2007

Am Tuesday 12 June 2007 schrieb Niko Berger:
> Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > A small patch is attached.
> > 1) It fixes the handling of all-day-events. The fix of André works
> > correct only for events created in Lightning, but it leads to a wrong
> > event when creating the Kolab XML.
> > 2) It creates the <show-time-as>busy</show-time-as> taag in the Kolab
> > XML if no explicite value has been specified before. This should work
> > around the Horde problem mentioned by Yasper. However I need to look up
> > the Kolab specification as well as the Sunbird code to find out, how
> > the application should really work i.e. what the intended behavior is.
>
> Applied your patch and released as new nightly

Thanks.

> >> please send me the error you are getting and if this is only in
> >> calendar or also when syncing the adress book.. i will track back my
> >> recent changes and fix it..
> >>

> > I get the following error message (in German):
> > "Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten, da bereits anderweitig auf den Ordner
> > zugegriffen wird. Bitte warten Sie solange und probieren es dann
> > erneut."
> >
> > Any idea at which point to look at?
> >
> > Andreas
> >

> try removing the folder refresh code:
> synckolab.js 412:
> function prepareContent ()
> {
>     // update folder information from imap and make sure we got
> everything ~ //    gSync.folder.updateFolder (msgWindow);
>     // my UrlListener calls getContent
> ~ //    gSync.folder.downloadAllForOffline (myUrlListener, msgWindow);
> +    getcontent();
> }

Well, this looks better. I don't get the access conflict any longer. All
events in the calendar folder (sync'ing only one calendar ATM) are
processed.

However, now the sync works in an endless loop, it picks up the folder again
and again. I had a quick glance at it, but I haven't found out the reason.

Andreas