[Synckolab] Nightly build version broken

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Jun 11 08:49:29 PDT 2007

Hello,

Sorry, but the version in the nightly build seems top be totally broken in
the synchronization functionality.
As soon as I start a sync process, I get an error message that "the folder
is being accessed by another job in parallel" (in fact, the message is in
German, I just want to provide the meaning).

Each time I press the Enter key, another event gets synced which is a pain
if one has ~1000 events.

I'll try to improve some calendar related things based on 0.4.34 which is
working quite fine for me.

Andreas