[Synckolab] Calender Sync Version 0.4.34 !

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Jun 11 00:07:06 PDT 2007

Am Friday 08 June 2007 schrieb Y.a.s.p.e.r C.a.s.p.e.r:
> The Tag is: <show-time-as>busy</show-time-as> e.g.
> Means on horde, that the event happens.
> But this tag is not in the synckolab xml file. So horde uses the default
> value "if not defined" to "canceled".
> I think there no automagic way of changing this, or is it ?
> In my opinion the lighting plugin has to provide that switch.
>
> Perhaps anyone can tell what can be done to enable this tag.

Synckolab needs to be adjusted to insert this tag+value if no other value is
explicitely set. It will certainly be included in the next version.

However, I'm not sure whether this value is mandatory. It might be that
Horde should as well be adjusted to handle events without this tag.

Regards
Andreas