[Synckolab] bug ? appointments disappear
andre at dohmanngmbh.de
Mon Jun 4 10:44:00 PDT 2007
Hi Niko, hi Andreas,
I 'm happy about finding your plugin ! Very useful for imap-users ! Thanks!
After some testing on the CVS-Version, I've just installed the
0.4.34-Release and think that I've found two bugs:
1) creating appointment "MEIN TERMIN 1" on 20070606 with "all day" checked.
On syncing synckolab files this:
Summary: MEIN TERMIN 1
Start date: 2007-06-06
End date: 2007-06-07
so on next sync the plugin recognizes the wrong dates and tries to
correct them - but writes the same.
2) on third sync without changing anything the appointment is DELETED
localy ! ... on server it remains.
3) creating appointment "MEIN TERMIN 2" on 20070606 from 00:00 to 01:00.
Summary: MEIN TERMIN 2
Start date: 2007-06-05T22:00:00Z
End date: 2007-06-05T23:00:00Z
on syncing synckolab files this appointment, recognizes "MEIN TERMIN
1" on server and writes it back localy, but now
"MEIN TERMIN 1" lasts two whole days.
so I think there are 2 bugs :
1) appointment 1's "End date" should be 2007-06-06
2) the comparison-algorithm seems to be irritated somehow
hope these issues could help you.
I 'll try to find some solutions, but my knowledge about
plugin-development is still very low.
Mozilla Thunderbird Win32 (on wine) - Version 188.8.131.52 (20070326)
Lightning 0.3.1 (build 2007021403)
Sync Kolab 0.4.34 release
More information about the Synckolab