[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.4.33

Konrad Hammerer konrad.hammerer at tesis.de
Wed Apr 25 05:48:01 PDT 2007

Hi!
I tested this version without any luck. The first contact sync was ok
and 250 Mails have been created in my IMAP account. After this, every
sync process crashes with the message "gMessageService.CopyMessage is
not a function - chrome://synckolab/content/synckolab.js" and it points
to the following code:

gMessageService.CopyMessage(
gSync.folderMsgURI +"#"+gCurMessageKey,
myStreamListener, false, null, msgWindow, aurl
);

Niko Berger schrieb:
> Hi @all,
> I am happy to announce the release of 0.4.33
>
> Got quite a few things done in this release:
>  * fixed bugs:
>     # 16848: now a window pops up asking you if it should "force"
> updates locally/on server if no entries have been found on the other
> side (this way you wont EVER loose all your entries unless you say no)
>     # 16847: Included a human readable message in multipart kolab-xml
> messages
>     # 16844: added parsing checks/encodings with special chars like &
> and </> in XML format
>     # 16839: made sure colon is parsed correctly in vcard format
>     # 16766: workaround for possible parsing errors added
>  * added default selection in configuration (this way the dialog does
> not break out of its borders any more)
>  * changed some checks for duplicate entries and added more fields to vcards
>
> As always you can get the newest version from www.gargan.org - If you
> find any bugs please add a bug description in bugzilla
> (http://synckolab.mozdev.org/bugs.html) and dont forget to enter your
> version (I know there is no field yet... working on that) - the new code
> is in the cvs....
>
> Niko

TESIS PLMware GmbH
Baierbrunner Str 15            Tel:    (+49 89) 74 73 77 84
D-81379 Muenchen               Fax:    (+49 89) 74 73 77 99
http://www.tesis.de            Mail:   Konrad.Hammerer at Tesis.de