[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.4.32

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Wed Apr 4 05:10:32 PDT 2007

Achim Schaefer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I never solved this problem, that is why I'm not using the extension
> till now.
> But I gave it another try with this version.
>
> I configured the extension.
> But every time I reopen the options dialog, the folder I tried to
> configure is not selected any more.
>
> Now pressing on the Sync Kolab button, gives me an error:
> Mailaccount ''not found!
> Please check configuration
>
> This is my config screen before pressing OK:
>

> And the entries from prefs.js:
> user_pref("SyncKolab.AddressBookConfigs", "Personal;");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.AddressBook", "abook.mab");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.AddressBookFormat", "Xml");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.Calendar", "Home");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.CalendarFormat", "Xml");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.CalendarIncomingServer",
> "imap-message://achim@server");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.ContactIncomingServer",
> "imap-message://achim@server");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.saveToCalendarImap", true);
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.saveToContactImap", false);
> user_pref("SyncKolab.CalendarConfigs", "Calendar;");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.AddressBook", "abook.mab");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.AddressBookFormat", "Xml");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.ContactIncomingServer",
> "imap-message://achim@server");
> user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.saveToContactImap", true);
> user_pref("SyncKolab.closeWindow", false);
> user_pref("SyncKolab.syncCalendar", false);
> user_pref("SyncKolab.syncContacts", true);
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Achim
>
> Niko Berger wrote:
>
>> Hi @all,
>>
>> I finally found time to include the refactoring of the code that was
>> sitting in my home dir for far too long :)
>> This should make a lot of you really happy since it should make the
>> whole sync process way more stable.

Hi Achim,

did you try deleting all prefs in the prefs.js which have a connection
with synckolab and try again then?
It seems that sometimes the following preferences are not being added (I
dont yet know why). some people reported that after adding this
everything works fine:

in pref.js:
user_pref("SyncKolab.<ContactConfigName>.ContactFolderPath",
"imap://desolat@imapserver.com/<ContactFolder>");
user_pref("SyncKolab.<CalendarConfigName>.CalendarFolderPath",
"imap://user@imapserver.com/<CalendarFolder>");

Could you please tell me if that worked and if you have any special
things in your folders that might be the cause of the problem? (like
spaces/special characters in either user/server or folder names?)